Monday, December 19, 2005

A Pain in my Ass!


The Whistler Gondola by Night
Originally uploaded by ianhall.
Today was our last day skiing, and of course TODAY was the first day it decided to snow. There was some pretty nice snow falling though not enough to totally cover all the ice on the slopes. We ventured into the terrain park today to do a few jumps and a superpipe as well!




Happy in a Gondola
Originally uploaded by ianhall.
On the final run of the day/trip/year i was skiing along and for some reason fell over (i would like to claim it was due to ice). I lost one ski and fell right onto the binding, then i lost the other and slid like 50 metres down the slope. Falling on the binding gave me a nasty bump and bruise on my bum. *ouch*




WhistlerBlackcomb
Originally uploaded by ianhall.
Other events of the day include breaking my skis... i kind of cracked the bottom when i was trying to get them to stand up in the snow, i was thanking my lucky stars that i agreed to buy the $4 damage insurance. But in the end the guy that i returned the skis to didn't even notice it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home